Monday 9 July 2007

New flat

Adelle and I spent saturday looking for flats with a sizeable portion of sydneys population. The average number of people looking at each flat was about 50 which made it a pretty horrendous experience. Luckily though we managed to get one of the ones we wanted the most. Supposedly they really wanted good tenents for this place above all else, which considering I have only stayed in established share flats and have not been on the lease of any flats in Sydney it's quite amazing they chose us.

The palace from the outside.


Cockroach breeding area.


Pretty colours.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats great. I am back over on the 19th-15th August so at least now I have a nice place to stay.... Hope you have room for me.

Anonymous said...

so does this mean you have to grow up and act all adult like.....

no more sharehousing yay...

marty & scuzzles

Anonymous said...

i like the lime feature wall. I have two; ice in the lounge and lavender in the bedroom.

Jarrod said...

You are all more than welcome to stay and you don't even have to sleep on the couch (not that I have one yet) as I have a spare room and due to it being in the feral suburb like marrickville it's pretty cheap too.
I agree the colours are pretty unique. Still anything is better than the hovel I am in now.