Sunday 14 October 2007

Slackness

About time I made a post.
Haven't been doing a lot especially on the correction front, but I think I'll fix that today.
Did go snorkelling over the last few weekends and got to see some port jackson sharks before they move out of the bays, which was good.
Went for a walk to look at some aboriginal rock paintings a few weeks back, there are some photos below.
Pogona barbata
Pogona barbata

Eastern Bearded Dragon (Pogona barbata)
More Pogona barbata

Red Hands
Hands

Punters
Punters

2 comments:

bartagameonline said...

Dear Mr. Amoore,

my English is not very good, please excuse my mistakes.
I am from Germany - Berlin. I have a Homepage about Bearded Dragons (in German) (www.bartagameonline.de).
For my category "The Genus Pogona" i´m searching for brilliant wildlife Photos of Species of the
Genus Pogona. Here you can see the category: http://bartagameonline.de/Pogona/Die_Gattung_Pogona.html
You have very nice shots of a wild Bearded Dragon Species in your Blog.
My Question to you is: Please can i use this great photo for my Homepage? Needless to say, that you are named as copyright-bearer.

I hope my English was not so bad i´m thinking.

Thanks a lot
Hopeful greetings

Christian Freynik

bartagameonline (at) gmx.de

www.bartagameonline.de

Jarrod said...

Dear Christian,

Please feel free to use any photos that you would like for your website.
This bearded dragon was not in very good condition however as it was rather emancipated.

Cheers
Jarrod