Saturday 1 July 2006

Last day in London

On the last full day I had in London I decided to set out and see a few Museums. The three that I got to were the Hunterian Museum, the Science museum and the Natural History Museum. The Hunterian Museum contans lots of disected human body parts and the skeletons of a lot of people with physical disorders and isn't too bad as long as you have a relatively robust stomach. The science museum on the other hand was quite awful mainly because it was full of horrible screaming little children and most of the displays were designed to cater to that clientelle although I still learnt quite a bit during my brief visit. However, the best museum by far was the Natural History museum.

NHM
Natural History Museum.

Here a few more random photos from London.

bird
Bird

Shiny
A nice monument.

Eck
A lovely statue.

1 comment:

Iain said...

Your "bird" here is a charming mistle thrush.