Sunday 27 June 2010

Wentworth falls - National Pass

A few weeks back my parents visited so I decided to do a walk which Allan had be talking about for a while. The weather had been rather wet for the preceding week or so which meant for the first time since I arrived in Australia that when I went to see a waterfall there was actually water falling rather just a couple of stagnant pools. Just to prove the point for the doubtful septics here is some photographic evidence.
IMG_4445s
There were also some nice steps for the punters to enjoy.
IMG_4436
A few birds were seen along the way as well including this extremely friendly rockwarbler, which despite it practically landing on my foot I still struggled to get a photo of.
Origma

2 comments:

AGL said...

Fantastic stuff! It is a great walk and in combo with a rockwarbler you did well indeed :-)

Jarrod said...

Sadly the Charles Darwin section was closed so I will have to go back and try that at some other time.